Tour privato full day
A full-day tour to discover the breathtaking sights of the Amalfi Coast. You will visit Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Praiano, Furore, Conca Dei Marini and Atrani and be amazed by the stunning beaches and ocean views, historical buildings and cathedrals, and the quaint and laidback lifestyle of Ravello. This scenic tour will be one for the photo album!
DURATION: ABOUT 8-10 HOURS
PRICE: STARTING FROM € 300.00
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: MAXIMUM 8
During this tour, you will see:
- Conca dei Marini
- Your private driver will pick you up at the hotel in a luxury car, and after a short introduction, you will start the tour.
- You will then drive on the scenic route, Amalfi ss163. It will be possible for you to stop along the way to take pictures and take in the breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast.
- Once you arrive in Positano, your driver will drop you off in the center of town, and from there, you will have the opportunity to walk around and explore this adorable town. Positano is also a shopper's paradise, with collectible items, such as one-of-a-kind antiques, handmade Vietri ceramics, handmade leather sandals and traditional Positano Moda clothing.
- Your driver will then meet you in a designated parking lot to drive you to Praiano. This gorgeous town has some beautiful, pebbled beaches and the Church of San Giovanni Battista, which features a preserved Majolica-tiled floor that dates back to the 12th and 13th centuries.
- After enjoying Praiano, you will drive south until you reach the quaint town of Furore. Nearby is the spectacular bridge, Fiordo di Furore, located between Amalfi and Agerola. This narrow, bridge passes over a striking ravine. Afterward, you visit the town of Conca Dei Marini, where you witness the Emerald Grotto sea cave engulfed with brilliant emerald and blue lights. In 1956, a local artisan from the nearby town of Vietri created a beautiful underwater ceramic nativity scene located in the cave.
- After experiencing beautiful Positano, you will explore the coast’s most important and historic town, Amalfi. Your driver will drop you off in the town center where you can easily walk and discover this magnificent town. You can delve into some small shops and try local delicacies like the famous limoncello, Aperol Spritz or delicious gelato. In your free time, find a nice place to sit and admire the charming square, the Duomo and the unbelievable cathedral of Santa Andrea.
- Lastly, you will visit the charming town of Ravello. Your driver will drop you at a designated parking lot, situated in the center of town. You can explore the beautiful streets of Ravello or find a relaxing place to sit down and have lunch, all while admiring breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast. While in Ravello, we suggest visiting the historic Villa Cimbrone, Villa Rufolo and Duomo di Ravello, which are easily reachable and worth the visit. Ravello is less crowded than Amalfi or Positano, which creates a more relaxed atmosphere. You will find yourself breathing more profoundly and consciously, walking more slowly, enjoying each step and feeling overall more relaxed
- The return to the hotel is expected in the late afternoon.
- Total tour duration: About 9 hours.
- Your driver will be at your complete service for the full duration of the tour. Upon request, it is possible to customize the itinerary.
- Scheduled times for each stage of the tour may vary due to traffic or weather conditions. ù
- Please contact us with any inquiries or for more information about the tour. We are more than happy to assist in creating a customizable experience for you and the whole family.
- If you prefer to make a special stop for lunch, contact us by email to book in advance or ask the driver for recommendations.
- Luxury air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Stops to take photos
- Positano destination
- Amalfi destination
- Ravello destination
- Parking, gas, taxes, driver maintenance
- Refreshing wipes
Services not included:
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums, churches and monuments
- Private guides on site
- Tips and gratuities
For those whose first time it is on the Amalfi Coast, you will be taken aback by the picturesque town of Positano. John Steinbeck said, “Positano bites deep.” And he was right. The adorable village of Positano is carved into the cliffside of the Amalfi Coast. With winding cobblestone streets and bright blue and orange umbrellas covering the beautiful beaches, this is a Mediterranean paradise. Located in the center of the Amalfi Coast, Positano is a quaint Italian town of only 3,836 inhabitants. You can wander down romantic alleyways and streets filled with shops in this majestic town and admire the mesmerizing coastline with pebbled beaches and steep cliffsides. The center of Positano is at the bottom of a very steep cliffside with a plethora of restaurants along the seaside, making for a beautiful ambiance.
The town of Amalfi is located at the bottom of Monte Cerreto. Surrounded by spectacular coastlines and steep cliffs, it has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Some noteworthy historical sites include the Piazza Duomo, the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, the Cloister of Paradise (a museum featuring medieval and Roman pillars) and the Campanile (the bell tower). The town of Amalfi is definitely worth a visit because of its remarkable geographical location, its historical importance and its beautiful Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, which dates back to the 11th century, featuring the alluring Byzantine style.
The quaint city of Ravello is a marvelous and romantic gem on the Amalfi Coast. It is perched 1,000 feet up on the cliffside, creating some of the most breathtaking views in the world.
Overlooking the Amalfi Coast, this town, frozen in history, has historical roots dating back to the 5th century. Resting high on top of a cliffside, this medieval village is filled with aromatic gardens, winding cobblestoned streets and magnificent Mediterranean Sea views.
What is there to see in Ravello?
Ravello provides the perfect blend of culture, marvelous churches and villas, and extensive, fragrant gardens. Lose yourself in awe roaming the quiet, cobblestoned streets and be captivated by the culture and art expressed on every street and corner.
Explore the gardens:
Villa Cimbrone is an immense expanse of luscious gardens, temples, fountains and assorted follies overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Villa Cimbrone was restored by an English lord, making it a distinct and phenomenal place to relax and unwind. Gore Vidal described the panoramic view here as "the most beautiful in the world." Once you see it, it will be difficult for you to disagree. No doubt, you will be enchanted by Ravello.