POMPEII, WINERY, HALF-DAY TOUR
POMPEII, WINERY, HALF-DAY TOUR
A half-day tour to discover Pompeii and the charming wineries and vineyards situated along the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Explore the ruins of Pompeii and be transported back in time before the mighty volcano enveloped this ancient city in 79 A.D. Finish the tour with a one-of-a-kind winery experience, touring the vineyards and sampling local delicacies and unique and delicious organic wines.
DURATION: ABOUT 6 HOURS
PRICE: STARTING FROM € 220.00
NUMBER OF PEOPLE: MAXIMUM 8
- Your private driver will pick you up at the hotel in a luxury car, and after a short introduction, you will start the tour.
- Pompeii: 2-hour stop. The driver will drop you off at the entrance to the ruins.
- After exploring Pompeii, your driver will take you to the winery within a few minutes.
- The return to the hotel is expected in the afternoon.
- Total tour duration: About 8 hours.
- Your driver will be at your complete service for the full duration of the tour. Upon request, it is possible to customize the itinerary.
- Scheduled times for each stage of the tour may vary due to traffic or weather conditions.
- Dress appropriately. The streets are cobbled, and the temperatures in summer are quite high. Wear hiking shoes and bring a hat or umbrella to protect you from the sun!
- The Pompeii ruins
- Archeological excavations
- A wine tasting
Times and Entrance Fees:
- Pompeii: 15€
(Open from 8:30 to 18:00)
- Luxury air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Stops to take photos
- Tappa a Pompei
- Tappa sul Vesuvio
- Parking, gas, taxes, driver maintenance
- Refreshing wipes
Only a few places in the world have a mysterious nature that one experiences while visiting the ancient Roman city of Pompeii. This incredible half-day tour will take you through the city's two-thousand-year-old history, where you will unearth the disastrous fate of the inhabitants when Mt. Vesuvius erupted in 79 A.D. This ancient city is an intriguing sight to behold, as much of it is still visible to the unaided eye.
As with most archeological sites and ancient ruins, it can be challenging to comprehend what you are seeing. We suggest hiring a local, expert guide to illustrate and depict ancient Pompeii scenes through legends, tales and exciting stories. While there, you will witness the great Amphitheatre, local brothel and the Sanctuary.
All of the physical remnants and buildings of Pompeii are easily discoverable. Still, the real value lies within learning about the people and the politics of the ancient city of Pompeii. As you stroll on the same paths that the gladiators walked, you will discover streets scattered with taverns and thermal baths, transporting you back in time before the mighty volcano enveloped this marvelous city.
After visiting Pompeii, you have the option to return to your hotel or enjoy a relaxing light lunch, tasting local delicacies with spectacular views. Enjoy delicious food and some of the best Italian wines while admiring Mt. Vesuvius, olive trees and vineyards.
Experience exceptional wines created in the shadow of the volcano.
Tour the land at the winery, consisting of 16 hectares of vineyards cultivated in the volcanic soil along the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. Witness the devotion and hard work one family has dedicated every day since 1948 to create an experience showing the meticulous production of organic wines, accompanied by the warmth and love of Italian hospitality. They produce a limited number of unique and delicious wines sold directly from their winery.
This unforgettable wine tasting experience incorporates delicious local delicacies with information about the fertile lands and winemaking traditions. Enjoy a guided walk through the vineyards along the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius, overlooking Sorrento, the island of Capri and the Bay of Naples.
The visit to the winery will last around 2 hours, and they can accommodate you with vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menu options.